It was 1985. With a thousand dollars and a red pickup, Mack and Linda Chambers began building a heating and air conditioning company with a foundation of family values and hard work. Three decades later, the red pickup is gone, but in its place is a fleet of vans with the distinctive name and brand we’ve become: Clockwork Heating and Air.
- Positions: Owner, Officer Manager
- Experience: Linda spent many years managing properties in Georgia prior to her work at Clockwork Heating & Air. When she and Mack Chambers, Sr. began Clockwork Heating & Air, Linda utilized her experience in managing properties to help grow Clockwork Heating & Air to the customer central company it has become now. With 30 years of experience in the HVAC business, Linda brings a valuable perspective to the Clockwork team.
- Fun Fact: Clockwork Heating & Air isn’t the only business Linda is involved with. She also owns Bee’s Knees Bakery and Frances’ Florist.
Mack Chambers, Sr.
- Position: Owner, Senior Comfort Technician
- Experience: Mack, Sr.’s experience in refrigeration began in the Navy during the 60’s. During the 1970’s, Mack Sr. became one of the top refrigeration technicians in Atlanta, having worked on equipment in the most well-known Atlanta establishments. After leaving Atlanta and spending a short time in maintenance, Mack, Sr. decided it was time to strike out on his own. Thirty years later, he has garnered nearly 50 years of experience in the HVAC/R trade.
- Fun Fact: Mack, Sr. spends most of his time in the gym. At almost 70-years-old, he can bench press over 250lbs.
Mack Chambers, Jr.
- Positions: Head Comfort Technician/Installer, Comfort Advisor
- Experience: Mack, Jr. is a second generation HVAC Technician. During high school, he began gaining experience in the field with Mack, Sr. as an apprentice. Fast forward nearly 17 years and Mack, Jr. has attended HVAC trade school, achieved a non-restricted Georgia State Conditioned Air license and has become the future of the Clockwork Heating & Air brand.
- Fun Fact: Mack, Jr. spent many years as a lead guitarist for southern rock’n’roll band and still actively plays
- Positions: Lead Comfort Tech
- Experience: Clint has over 10 years of experience in customer service as a service manager in the automotive industry. Paired with his time serving in the United States Army as a tank mechanic and his degree in HVAC, Clint is one of the best technicians in the country. Since joining Clockwork Heating & Air, Clint has become a favorite with our family of customers!
- Fun Fact: Clint can sing you any nursery rhyme in the book. Seriously, ask him to do it.
The Clockwork Family
Through the years, Clockwork has grown thanks to our loyal customers who have always appreciated Clockwork’s honesty and prompt, responsive, reliable service. Today, with their son Mack, Jr., the Chambers continue to build on the values that have kept Clockwork Heating and Air successful for decades. Our family looks forward to helping your family stay cool in summer and warm in winter for generations to come.
- Full-service repair, replacement, design-build and maintenance services
- Free, no-obligation estimates
- High-performance, cost-effective HVAC equipment options
- Best-in-class uniformed technicians
- Clean, well-maintained service vehicles
- Prompt arrivals, responsive communication, and respect for property
- Skilled in-house craftsmanship that is never subcontracted